ALERT FOR WEDNESDAY, MARCH 25, 2020
- Good day fellow Bay Head residents. We hope this message finds you and your family safe and well.
- We would like to provide you with additional information relative to the Coronavirus pandemic. First, and most importantly, we implore you to take the warnings and precautions being issued by both Governor Murphy and President Trump seriously. Truly, we are experiencing unchartered times and must follow all safety and health directives.
- Please note that the Borough of Bay Head administrative staff is now working remotely from their homes. While Borough administrative offices are physically closed, our Police Department will remain open. Please refer to our website at www.bayheadnj.us for additional detailed information.
- We will continue to provide as many services as we can to our residents, but communication with the public going forward will be via email. Pertinent borough email addresses can b e found on our website’s homepage at the bottom of the latest briefing.
- We urge you to act responsibly during these unprecedented times and to adhere to the following rules:
- Maintain social and physical distance of at least six feet between you and the next person, even while walking or riding a bicycle.
- Avoid gatherings of more than ten people both inside and outside.
- Stay at home unless it is absolutely necessary for you to go out.
- Remain at your primary residence. Do not come to Bay Head if this is not your primary home.
- We will prevail through these hard times, but we all need to remain patient and calm. The Mayor and Council Members want everyone to remain healthy and safe and we are always available to help.
- Thank you for your attention to this alert , and may God bless you all.